I am shamefully behind in Lori's row along. After becoming discouraged several rows back I tucked my quilt rows aside while still admiring everyone else's progress. After a much needed nudge from Lori (thanks for the encouragement), I am rowing along again. I may still be working on my rows while everyone else is putting the finishing touches on their completed quilt, but I am now determined to see it through. xoxo

Go Trish Go! You can catch up! I decided to do the Row Along during week 10 and I'm caught up! :)
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful fabric!
ReplyDeleteLove your verse Proverbs 17:22~ ♥♥♥
I am officially 2 rows behind, and won't be able to get back to it until the third week in April! You aren't alone....and your fabric looks gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteyour previous rows were so lovely, I do hope you finish it!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for starting up again! I'm sure it will look fabulous. I've never been on time for a quilt along. :D
ReplyDeleteOh Trish...your cup is A-dorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun making it:)
There is no such thing as being behind in something that is for fun :-) Have fun each step of the way!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove that one!-) Been lookin' at the "Row A-long" for quite a while!! Still lookin'...........
ReplyDeleteYou are (as usual) way ahead of me...I haven't begun yet! Go girl, I want to see the next gorgeous quilt!
ReplyDeleteTrish---no worries! I am only on Row 2! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeletethat yellow fabric is one of my all-time favorites.
ReplyDeleteso cheery and fun.
i just finished my row of mittens.
so i'm plenty behind, too.
i don't even care!
each row is so adorable.
did you see today's tulips?
my stars!
i figure i'll finish when i finish.
i know it'll be one of my favorite quilts ever.
good luck to you!
Yay! I'm glad you decided to keep going. I didn't play along because I was too busy at the time, but was so looking forward to seeing your finished quilt. You always pick wonderful fabrics and do such great work!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! I'm two rows behind and won't be able to get to it till next week. By then you will have soared past me! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a little behind. But it appears you're ahead of me. Take care of that hand. That comes first.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about being behind...you'll catch up! PS did you get the pattern? I sent it last week.
ReplyDelete