March 5, 2013

little bunny.

In between fertilizing some outdoor plants and a basket full of laundry, I managed a few minutes of crafting.  With the weather warming, I will be busy about outdoors more often.  Last Saturday we were able to till and prep for a spring/summer garden! Yay! Summer tomato sandwiches, here we come!  Ok, I am getting little ahead of myself.  But seriously, fresh tomatoes and basil?!  Yum!
I saw this super cute tutorial on pinterest and just had to make one!  I have been catching glimpses of  bunnies out and about on our property recently.  They are so cute! 
 I hope you are having a nice day.  xo
linking to : Fabric Tuesday

11 comments:

  1. I am so jealous right now! tilling the garden? We are loaded with rock hard frozen snow. Ugh! I'm packing my bags and coming to your house, we'll make bunnies together and drink coffee (or tea) and have fun. How does that sound? :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your pin, and agree, that little bunny is really cute. I wish I had seen it before our Easter Decorations presentation at our church last week, because I would have used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned that little bunny too. I just bought some raspberries for my garden. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a bunny...I mean button!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Trish! How adorable!!!
    I am in bunny mode too, but mine are done with knitting needles.
    Hoppy Sewing,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling!! Happy day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! Have fun prepping your garden for summer :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one of the cutest little bunnies I've ever seen - I just might have to make some! You're outside getting ready for spring??? I don't even know what that is! It's 18 degrees here in Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so darling. And so tiny! We are planning our garden but no where near being able to till. It will be mid may before we can do much out there. Jeally of you getting yours started.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A girl after my own heart...I start my new job as seasonal flower director at a commercial landscape co. on monday....I will plant a few for you and the bunnies too. Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.