March 13, 2013

Moda Bake Shop tutorial.

I am over at The Moda Bake Shop today, sharing a tutorial for a fun quilt using Kate Spain's Honey Honey line.  I would love for you to join me.

14 comments:

  1. Trish, Congratulations on your Bake Shop feature! Your quilt is beautiful! I love it! Thanks so much for your creativity and talents and for making Honey Honey look so good ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Your quilt is amazing! I can't wait to make one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish!
    How awesome! You're quilt is beautiful and looks way fun to make:)
    Congrats to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute sweetness! LOVE the Honey Honey line and it's perfect for this pattern. Congratulations on yet another MBS success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations dear friend! It is gorgeous. I can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trish! I just found you through the Moda Bakeshop. I love your latest tutorial and I've had so much fun touring your blog that I have become a follower! I'm just starting a hand quilting project and I might have to try your way. I'm not getting the hang of a thimble and hoop, but maybe there's hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it Trish. Your quilt is so sweet! I am going to go leave work right now and get that KS layer cake and go work on this quilt right now! Okay, I can't really... but I would if I could! And I will as soon as I can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you make these so fast!? And on top of it, it's gorgeous. You are so filled with talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Trish!! So excited for you!! It is beautiful! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes fabric and design are just meant to go together! This is a beautiful design...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful quilt, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. H Trish, I love your tutorial and I've printed it out and sorted my fabric. But I have a silly question. When you pair the 96 solid and pattern fabrics, do you make them into half square triangles by cutting them in half and sewing them back together or by drawing a line down the centre and sewing each side thereby making two??? I hope this makes sense.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.