February 27, 2013

scattered.

Scattered was such a fun pattern to make!  
I opted for Moda's Bella Solid in bleach white as my neutral and the scattered fabrics is Summer House by Lily Ashbury, also Moda.
Now to decide on a backing.  What do you think?  I am leaning toward a solid.  Maybe a blue?  Hmmm.
 Thanks for visiting today.
xoxo


(I figured out the pixel issue.  Thanks for the help!  You are the best!)

14 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Fun and scrappy and modern all rolled into one!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt! Cluck Cluck Sew has some really fabulous patterns! With all the variety of fabrics and colors in those triangles, you could go with any print or color for the backing. Whatever you choose will be great!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty quilt you created, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it turned out! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah so pretty! I'll trade you quilts anyday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, and it's huge! Love it:>) what about a bright print for the backing since there is so much white on the front?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling and simple quilt Trish...I really love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Trish! Very fresh and colorful and keeps the eye moving around the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous quilt top, so happy and bright to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun quilt, blue for the backing would make it a two sided quilt, twice as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this quilt!! A new favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really a wonderful quilt for difficult prints to match. I'm a beginner and this will match my ability. Going to start on as bunch of bright fish prints I was going to give away. From São Paulo, Brazil with thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.