Lori over at Bee In My Bonnet has done it again! Not only did she create some of the very cutest barn blocks, she is teaching us how every other Wednesday to do the very same thing!! I have never seen an actual barn with a quilt block painted on the side. Instead I have admired them through other bloggers who have posted them. Just think, now I will have my very own barns with quilt blocks painted on the side, theoretically of course, they are actually sewn on! ha ha!
This is my first barn block. I used an orphaned 6 1/2" square left over from this project. I can't wait for the next barn block! Will you be joining in too??
A heartfelt thanks to you, Lori, for your generosity in sharing your adorable quilt tutorial with us! Your kindness has touched my heart and I have learned so much from you!!



Sheesh, you're fast! I LOVE it! Can't wait to get started, but first I have to finish piecing the quilt that's on my work table to clear a space for a little barn building :o)
ReplyDeleteyour barn block is so cute! I love the idea of quilt blocks on barns, but sadly don't have a barn of my own to paint on. I think maybe I'll paint a quilt block on my garage someday :)
ReplyDeleteLove your barn block! These remind me of the barns in my neck of the woods that have quilt blocks painted on them. I love them too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet quilty barn Trish!!!!....love that your orphan block found a home on the side of a barn:)
ReplyDeleteAren't they cute. Your quilt will be wonderful.
ReplyDeleteVery cute... I have to go check out more!
ReplyDeleteOh I just love this!
ReplyDeleteYour barn is so cute. I think I am going to head right over to Lori's blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
How do you do these so fast?! I'm still working on some other projects and, dogone it, I have to finish them before I start still another. But these are definitely on my list:>)
ReplyDeleteI love that red fabric!
that is so sweet.
ReplyDelete