February 16, 2013

color.

I am seriously craving these colors.  Lots and lots of white with happy cute colors to contrast.  I secretly baked these cookies for my family on Valentine's Day.  That way when everyone was home from work and school I could surprise them with a cold glass of milk and homemade cookies.  I love surprises, don't you?!

Speaking of surprises, this time, fabric ...
October Afternoon has done it again!  They have stolen my heart with these adorable prints coming out in SeptemberThis fat quarter bundle and Lori's Bake Sale 10" stacker are right at the top of my fabric want list for 2013.
Do you plan out your year with a 
wish list and patterns in mind?   
(This is the first year I have done so and it is working real well.)  
What's on your horizon?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, that cookie looks yummy - I love surprises too (good ones, anyway!)
    Gorgeous fabrics and I can't wait for Lori's Bake sale to come out too :-)
    Have a happy weekend, Trish.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving those colors too! Have you seen the sew along Betty Lou is doing? Wiggly Whimsy pattern at MBS? Right in line with my craving for lots of white with pops of color! :) I bet your family loved their wonderful cookie surprise. I came home from work on Valentine's Day to find a gift bag on my porch. A friend had brought me a bag filled with wonderful goodies while I was at work. It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I are on the same wavelength for color!! I didn't know about Sidewalks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy cookies!!! :)

    I LOVE Sidewalk and am also looking forward to Petal by Tanya Whelan and Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie and Camille. I do kind of plan my sewing year by new fabrics being released. I also want one of Lori's half hexie rulers!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute! I'm still sitting on a 'fly a kite' bundle and am secretly hoping that the two will somehow work together.
    Oh and that cookie...would go perfectly with my coffee this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I just love surprises. I am going to have to check out both lines of fabric. They are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore those colors and that stack of fabric is so darling! I especially love the little girl on a swing and the little boy on a bike prints. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable fabrics - do we have to wait until September??? And YUM on the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and sugar cookies are the best!! I must go check out Petal by Tanya Whelan, I love her fabrics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I want these fabrics too. Wish we lived close. We could live out of each other's stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.