January 31, 2013

happy mail.

from Amy (Diary of a Quilter)
from Calli (Make It Do)
from Sherri (A Quilting Life)
from Nedra (Cactus Needle Quilts)
from Sinta - she made two (Pink Pincushion)

January is my month in the bees knees quilting bee.  I mailed out some favorite fabrics and posted a little instruction for the blocks.  Over the last few weeks, some of the completed blocks have been arriving in my mailbox!  This has been some of the happiest mail I have ever received!  I just love the blocks and am looking so forward to putting them all together.  What a special quilt this will be!  Thank you so much ladies.  xo
on a side note -
I have a Summer House charm pack for sale $13.00 shipping included.
SOLD - THANKS!

8 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE all of your blocks! So cute!! Happy Thursday, Trish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisha _ I have so loved reading your posts and have started to think about quilting myself - i have just purchased the summer house charm pack and hope it has gone through ok and can't wait to get started- it will remind me of you and the friends I have made in Blog world - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, these are adorable!! The first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is going to be so special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And you'll remember your friends each time you see the quilt:>) What a sweet memory.
    (How's the finger?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the block and seeing them all together is so much fun! I am sitting on the edge of my seat... waiting to see them come together:) Thanks Trish- it was so fun to make for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why am I not with you girls? you are all my friends and I love these blocks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trish my charm pack arrived yesterday - what lovely colours even brighter and prettier in real life - thank you so much - I will enjoy planning my quilt - thanks again Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.