February 2, 2013

saturday.

I have been hoarding my Christmas money like a miser (all $50.00 of it!).  I have a list of diy projects for the year 2013 and making a bulletin board (I wanted it to be cute!) was on the top of my list.  However, while taking a quick jaunt through Hobby Lobby this morning, I rounded a corner, to which I discovered a bulletin board already framed!!  Then glancing up to my left I see a 50% off sign!!  My cheap frugal little heart skipped a beat!  Originally $69.99, with tax it came to $34.00 something!  Squeal!!  This pretty girl came home with me!  Let me tell you, she is large measuring 28" x 35"!  Yay!  I love order!
I can't close with out sharing a little quilty goodness!  I recently received Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe (thanks Al!) and decided to use my Summer House charm packs with Bella Solids Bleached WhiteAllison's pattern reminds me of confetti tossed up into the wind!  Too fun!  
I hope you are having a nice weekend 
Thank you for visiting and for your kind comments.  
xoxo 

9 comments:

  1. What a find!!! Don't you love when you find something awesome when you actually have money to spend??? :)
    Happy Quilting!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter introduced me to Hobby Lobby, it was love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you!!! That is one first class bulletin board!! SCORE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bulletin board-especially the heart! :)

    Allison's the greatest, isn't she?! I've really been enjoying quilts with lots of solids & just a smidge of prints, so can't wait to see your Scattered. Loved Allison's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about being at the right place at the right time!!! Lucky you! Can't wait to see your "Scattered" quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great pin board - well spotted!
    Happy Sunday,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you believe I don't have a Hobby Lobby close by? Cute bulleting board! It will look so pretty on your wall:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and such a great deal!! A Hobby Lobby just opened up about an hour a way, so I am looking forward to taking a little trip there! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bulletin board is super cute. I keep looking at thrift stores for a giant frame. Someday I'll find what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.