December 11, 2012

Donna's Lavender Nest on etsy.

Happy Tuesday!  I am so happy to share Donna's Lavender Nest with you today.  
Donna has a darling little etsy shop and has recently stocked her lovely shelves with the adorable Pam Kitty Love fabric line!
Are these not the sweetest prints?!
Wouldn't they make nice Christmas gifts for the quilters in your life?!  There are many more to choose from, I only shared a few of my favorites. 

Do you have a favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Definitely the hearts.... Or maybe the gingham...or.... Oh dear, I'm off to add a PS. to my letter to Santa! ;-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I chose just one? Impossible. Such a fun line and Donna is the sweetest. I have enjoyed a couple of very nice phone conversations with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be easier to ask which one I don't love..I love them all! But you know me and gingham:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna is such a sweet lady. I adore these little bundles...smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna does have the sweetest shoppe full of pretty fabric!! Love this new line! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabrics are as sweet as Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.