

2012 is probably the most challenging year I have experienced. However, it had some amazing highlights along the way. Thank you for dropping by and sharing the journey. I look forward to what 2013 has in store and wishing you the very Happiest of New Years!

Happy 2013! I wish you all good things in the new year! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours as well!
ReplyDeleteI hope 2013 brings you lots and lots of happiness and joy! I'm so glad 2012 introduced me to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to YOU too, Trish! (lets hope 2013 is better:)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too Trish :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
Happy New Year Trish! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pretty projetcs this year!:>)
ReplyDeleteTrish - I'm making your layer cake log cabin blocks and I'm confused. Your tutorial has you cutting 2-7", 2-5.5" and 2-4" pieces. But only 1-2.5" and 1-8.5". So I have twice as many of some pieces. I've been putting the blocks together using the same fabric for each round. For example-2" x 8.5" and 2" x 7" are the same but I have twice as many 2" x 7". Aren't I going to have 42-2" x 7" leftover? And can only make fewer blocks.
ReplyDelete