December 30, 2012

one more for the road.

I think it is safe to say, that I have finished my very last crochet project for 2012.  I have been blessed by a dear lady who has shown Woody and I great compassion while recovering from his spinal cord injuries.  Those earlier days were some of the most frightening, and I could not let the new year slip in with out first expressing how much I (we) appreciate her kindness. 
This snuggley warm cowl seems like such small token of thanks, in comparison to the selfless care she has shown.

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful Thank You gift. I bet she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift Trish. I'm very sure it will be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish you are so talented. Your cowl is beautiful and what a special gift.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish you are so talented. Your cowl is beautiful and what a special gift.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful rosey color

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cowl scarf. And I love your crocheted pillow, too. You have inspired me once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She will love it! I pulled mine out when the winter weather hit and it made me smile and feel very loved :>) I'm sure this pretty scarf , made by your own sweet hands, will make her feel loved too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the warmth it gives will be the love you crocheted into it and you are returning as a beautiful rose hug! Blessings, D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful way to end the year. Your friend will love her beautiful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect gift to comfort someone who has given you so much comfort! You are so sweet Trish! Happy New Year!!! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.