
My very first Moda Bake Shop tutorial posted yesterday. I am so excited! It is such a fun scarf to make using charm squares and I can't wait for cold enough weather to wear mine. If you make one of your own (it also makes a wonderful gift) I would love to see it!
Oh yay! It's just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first MBST Trish. Your scarf is soooo pretty.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's very nice. I saw your visit in my blog and I was so happy! Baci. Barbara
ReplyDeleteHow cool! Congratulations:>) I need more scarves, so I will be trying to whip one of these up, maybe some gifts too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome, Trish! Congratulations on your feature at Moda Bake Shop :) Love your scarf, will have to try one of these - just wish the weather would cool down!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! How exciting!! I love this scarf & am going to have to make one.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute scarf! Congrats on being feature with Moda. This project is on my to do list for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI love your tutorial! I've already pinned it on Pinterest. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI went and checked out your tutorial. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is a beautiful scarf. Looks like Fig Tree fabrics......love them.
ReplyDeleteAmy
abf3615@aol.com
I just love this and pinned it yesterday when I saw on their site. It's beautiful~!
ReplyDeleteYay! Wonderful tutorial... and I know you're a wonderful gal, so it just makes sense!
ReplyDeleteGreat project Trish!!
ReplyDeleteIncredible! Congratulations. I might have to give this a try myself!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteYay, how exciting Trish!! Congrats! Heading over!! ;) xo Heather
ReplyDeleteTrish...its me your twin...I just ordered Liberty fabric for just this reason...only you have done all the work with the pattern....Thank you so...I am thrilled for you. Smiles..Renee
ReplyDeleteHow fun Trish!!!...this is ADORABLE:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so darn proud of you! I saw it and got tingly all over knowing that it came from you! YOU ROCK!!! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! How awesome and how adorable!! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteWay to go Trish!!!!!! I LOVE it : )
ReplyDeleteGood for you, Trish!! =D
ReplyDeletecongrats! that is so great! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... I missed this exciting news! Congratulations on your MBS debut! Who wouldn't love a scarf? Great gift idea too! I'm going over to the Bake Shop now! xxoo
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish for the great pattern I made it over the weekend for my upcoming holiday, looks great, thanks alot ;)
ReplyDelete