I.LOVE.TECHNOLOGY.
It was so much fun watching this performance on the music awards. Especially with MC Hammer in the end ... a little old school music and dancing. Can you guess what year I graduated high school in? ha ha ha.
Anyhow, I know this isn't everyone's taste of music, I hope you don't mind. I like so many genres. This type keeps me young. Oh and gets my house clean real fast.
Wow! That was so cool! Working in a middle school, of course I had heard of this song phenomenon but I had never seen it before...how awesome that must've been for the audience to have seen this live performance - it was rockin'! I loved the addition of MCHammer :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
fun.
ReplyDeleteThey play this at the hockey games and it's so much fun to dance and sing to. Its way better than Macarena. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI think this is such a fun song. And I might have some MC Hammer in my playlist that I rock to now & then! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW - that was super fun! I just might have to dig out my "Hammer" pants and give it a whirl! hahaha Now who is telling her age???
ReplyDeleteCan you believe I still haven't seen this on song on youtube? It's on my list of things to do once the craziness of wedding planning is done:>)
ReplyDeleteDear Trish
ReplyDeleteI am back again i was so busy that i didn't have time to put up any post but i put up a new one i was wondering if you would comment on it
Thanks Ella xxx