

What a joy it has been to create Clara's Spin Cycle quilt top. The fabrics play so sweetly together. And you all know how much I love this pattern. Would you like to see the next quilt top I will be making?

I will be making another one of Allison's patterns. It is called July Stars. Clara sent this gorgeous stack of Bar Harbor fat quarters for the top.

(I made my own last April. You can see the post here.)



Valerie's Christmas quilt is finished. I washed it once to bring out that crinkly goodness and wash the erasable pen marks that I used for hand quilting.

Here is the backing.

Wrapped up and ready to ship with other goodies.

Do you remember my Moda Bake Shop tutorial for making a charm square scarf?

I absolutely love when other's share their creations using my little tutorials. Pam created a charm square scarf and shared about it on her blog. If you make a charm square scarf, I would love to see yours too!


Thanks for dropping by and visiting.
I hope you have a fantastic week!
Wow. You have been busy creating lovelies. I really like Valerie's Christmas quilt, it grabs my heart for some reason.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
Love Valerie's quilt-she will too! Spin Cycle turned out so well. Can't wait to see July Stars. I love all of Allison's patterns!!
ReplyDeletePam's scarf is beautiful. How fun that you get to see what others have done with your pattern.
What lovely things you have completed!! I am looking forward to making one of your scarfs, sooner than later I hope
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhh…I don't think Clara would mind if you sent that top to my house instead of hers! :) It is beautiful! You did a wonderful job hand quilting (as always!). So fun to see what you have been working on. Have a wonderful day, sweet friend!
ReplyDeletebeautiful quilts and i LOVE the hand quilting you do! great job!
ReplyDeleteVery inspirational/motivational post!! Pushes me away from this to my sewing area to get at it......have a great day!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs there no end to your talents? :-) Love your spin-cycles and I know Valerie is going to adore and treasure her quilt.
ReplyDeleteHappy day,
xx
Such beautiful projects Trish!! Valerie is going to love her quilt! what a treasure it will be to have!! Happy Monday! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI like the July Stars pattern it is awesome, and all the quilts too. How do you like the way your new sewing machine is working for you by the way . It will be a little while before I get mine . Lots of saving to do .
ReplyDeleteThat is one beautiful quilt....the spin cycle, great fabrics, really love it Trish
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Two of my most favorite quilts in one post!! Oh my. That spin cycle quilt is to die for Trish. You know how much I adore that star quilt you made. :)
ReplyDeleteI bet your daughter is going to LOVE her gift from you.
Have a lovely week!
Hugs,
Shann
Beautiful...such a gorgeous gifts and those kitties...are delightful. Mine has found his home...under the Christmas tree. Smiles..Renee
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilting!!
ReplyDeleteI've been eyeing the Spin Cycle pattern. I'd like to make a few of her patterns. The fabrics are great
ReplyDeleteClara's "Spin Cycle" is so pretty - makes me want to get mine out and get cutting...but WAIT - I have other sewing calling me! And those next fabrics - how fun! You do such beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteSpin cycle is so pretty! I think one of the best things baout quilting is the endless color and pattern combinations you can use. It's what keeps the creative juices flowing:>)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabrics for the star quilt, and oh, Valerie is going to treasure that beautiful quilt made lovingly by hand!
Susie I absolutely love your Spin Cycle quilt! The colors are just beautiful. Congrats on being featured over at Moda Bake Shop! I've missed a lot of awesome info from being so busy. You have been sewing away and creating wonderful things :D
ReplyDeleteNot sure why I typed Susie for your name!! Please ignore that part hahaha its been a stressful week!
DeleteWhat a cozy home. I love seeing homes with warm colors. Yours is so nice. Thank you for the pics. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLorrie Deann Schultz
puddlesprice.com