only 1 available
Green Fairy Quilts is having a fabulous sale on fat quarter bundles, layer cakes, jelly rolls, charm packs and others. This is the perfect time to stock up on gorgeous fabrics for your quilting friends or even a little stash for you. Making Christmas quilts/gifts this year? Another great use of these great prices for wonderful fabrics!! I picked a few of my favorites to show you today, but there are so many others to choose from.
I am secretly hoping that Santa will fill my stocking with a couple
charm packs ... think he takes mail this early in the season?
Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to
I haven't heard of Green Fairy; I'll have to check it out! I've been eyeing Gypsy Girl & The Sweetest Thing myself. :) Have a good Friday & a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fabrics Trish...hope you are having a quilty kind of day!
ReplyDeleteI have never heard of Green Fairy either. I checked them out and love the Seascape line coming out in Dec. I so miss 'my' beaches in San Diego.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
blessings, jill
Oh so many fabrics, so little time....
ReplyDeletehow to choose?