Hi Trish, I to Love the Lord & I love the verse you have with the vintage pink pillows, it makes you want to curl up and enjoy some tea and take time to reflect on the many blessings we enjoy. Your quilts are pretty & those granny square pincushions are smart thinking. Thanks for sharing with us. I have made a few quilts, I mostly rubber stamp, have done embroidery, crochet a lot & have made ornaments etc. I love to craft. And I enjoy visiting blogs etc. to get ideas for our children's dept. Thanks again!! Susan ~ Sunny California ":)
Thank you, Lord, for your daily promises!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed Sunday, dear Trish ~
:-}pokey
Beautiful picture. Beautiful Scripture.
ReplyDeleteBe Blessed.
:-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Beautiful verse, beautiful photo ; )
ReplyDeleteHi Trish,
ReplyDeleteI to Love the Lord & I love the verse you have with the vintage pink pillows, it makes you want to curl up and enjoy some tea and take time to reflect on the many blessings we enjoy. Your quilts are pretty & those granny square pincushions are smart thinking. Thanks for sharing with us. I have made a few quilts, I mostly rubber stamp, have done embroidery, crochet a lot & have made ornaments etc. I love to craft. And I enjoy visiting blogs etc. to get ideas for our children's dept. Thanks again!!
Susan ~ Sunny California ":)