August 28, 2012

row row row your boat.

Funny thing.  We are waiting for Isaac to hit, and I am joining a "row along" quilt along over at Lori's place!  The quilt is a bit of a mystery.  So we are all pulling scraps from our fabric in the colors she has shown and will create each row as she reveals them.  So much fun!!  I just love surprises, don't you?  
I have received emails asking how we are fairing so far.  We have had some gusts of wind and a couple of showers, of course the skies are gray, but other than that, it has been quiet.  Isaac is moving slowly along, so the events will intensify in gradually. 
In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to show the fabric I have pulled for the quilt along and wondered if you too are joining in? 
 If things are quiet on this end, 
just know that I will be back 
after the storm.
xo

21 comments:

  1. Wishing you a calm evening and keep safe xxxx happy quilting ! Can't wait to see the finished item !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric choices are lovely as always. I am sure your finished quilt will be so pretty! Take care in the storm, I hope it passes quickly and with no damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping the hurricane is mild. I guess that is an oxymoron. Love your fabric you pulled. Just read Lori's blog. Scratching my head. Not sure what she is up to yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, gorgeous fabrics...stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful fabrics! I am praying for your safety and know God shelters you under His wings. Be safe Dear One!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy fabrics! I cannot wait to see what Lori is up to :) Stay safe during the hurricane! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabrics!!! Stay safe and sew out the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fabrics.
    Hope you stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're safe and dry. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, love the fabric (of course!) Bet that 'ol hurricane blows right on by:>) Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you'll all be fine, and able to keep stitchin' ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty combinations of fabrics!! Will be keeping you and your family in my prayers! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful fabric combos! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Thinking of you and all in the path of Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous scraps you really have style
    Drop by my blog please and thank you
    Have a fabulous week
    Ella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw that on Lori's blog too and have considered joining. Wonder how "beginner" friendly it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many prayers coming your way! Blessings and hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fabrics you have pulled for the quit along! Enjoy your time being stuck in the house and be safe from the storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your fabrics - I'm going to do the Row Along too, it'll be my first one so am excited to see how we progress.
    Stay safe, sending prayers & blessings your way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope your family stays safe! I love your choices for the Quilt-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your fabrics are just luscious! I do hope you guys are safe---I'm glued to the Weather Channel and things look really fierce there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Trish - Such pretty fabrics and georgous handwork. Praying that the hurricane effects don't affect you.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.