These little 2.5" blocks are so stinking cute!!
Row one is complete and I have a feeling this is going to be one of my very favorite quilts! I can.not.wait for the next row (in two weeks). If you are interested in rowing along with us, hop on over to Lori's blog Bee In My Bonnet . Row one has just started.
We are getting quite a bit of rain and lots of wind. Hurricane Isaac is sure taking his sweet time to move along. On a good note (a bit of a shocker in these parts) as you can see, I have power and internet! That is unusual. Not sure how long it will last, but you can bet I am enjoying every moment. Let's see how long it lasts.



They are looking so cute!!
ReplyDeleteTrish it looks darling...I love to see how wonderful your colors come together....send some rain our way....smiles..Renee
ReplyDeleteYay!!!...row one complete.
ReplyDeleteWay to go!..I hope it was fun:)
Oh my gosh!! So cute!! You always pick the best colors!!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to squeeze in time to join in the row along!!
xoxo Debbie
Adorable, I saw how she did these on the blog and I must say the woman is brilliant:>) Two weeks to do the first row?! There is the most miniscule chance that I would have the time to join in on this.....we'll see:>)
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are so cute!
Glad to hear that you are still doing good as far as the storm is concerned. Love the rows!
ReplyDeleteI love scrappy blocks! Yours are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to do this, too! I'm running way behind on projects but will start just as soon as I can. Yours is so cute!
ReplyDeleteL♥VE is in the air... nah nah nah nah nah nah... What happened with the other scrappy quilt in the contest?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI thought you would be ok and protected!btw
ReplyDeleteI am going to join in as well, great way to use up more of my scraps. Your roll turned out super cute
ReplyDeleteyay for power and internet!
ReplyDeleteas long as the sewing machine works, and you can blog about it ~ it's all good.
i can't wait to get home in a few days and start this quilt ~ especially since i visited the most darling quilt shop in utah and treated myself to more than a few fat quarters!!
Your row looks great! Glad you're faring the storm so far. And doubly glad you still have electricity!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you have power and I hope all is well with y'all. Your row is gorgeous. I did see that Lori was going to do a quilt along. But I have not checked it out any more.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Glad you still have power! You are such a fast sewer!! Love your rows! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteYour row is gorgeous...I'm planning to play along too! Hope you have kept your power throughout the storm!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute indeed! I can't wait to get my first row done but almost finished my current quilt-in-progress so will get that done first. xx
ReplyDeleteDrat! Now I have stash envy. Really love your fabric choices.
ReplyDeleteOooo...I love the scrappy look to this project :) I can't wait to see what Lori has planned next...2 weeks :(
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you are doing ok so far with Isaac
Smiles, DianeM
I LOVE quilts made with tiny pieces. There is always so much to look at (all those prints!).
ReplyDeleteI can't join in on this one, so I'm gonna live vicariously through your version. Your colors always give me happy grins ~
ReplyDelete:-}pokey
Loving row one! I can hardly wait for the next row. Isn't it fun not knowing how it will look? Praying for you through Isaac. Hope you don't lose power! xoxo
ReplyDeletePraying for you! I just started Lori's row quilt too. I've got mine cut. I'm also doing her Great Granny Along. So much for finishing the ufo's I promised I would...sigh...
ReplyDeleteYour patches are cute! Cheery wave from Bev
http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com
Cozy, cute and cuddly!!!! 3 'C's .... can't miss with this one. Lots of prayers coming your way...so thankful to see your post!!!! Hugs, Doreen
ReplyDelete