Yesterday, a little birdie told me, that I had not yet shown my spin cycle quilt, since I finished handquilting it. This is my favorite quilt. And I am so excited to share it with you!
The stitching is a basic straight line design, which makes it quite easy to follow.
Here you can actually see the lines. I was still working on the handquilting at the time this picture was taken. But it shows the backing and that is what I was wanting to show you.
My curiosity got the better of me, and I peeked to see how many page views my little tutorial has received. Wow ... there are 336 so far!
If you would like to see it too, the tutorial is available here. If you make some of your own, I would love to see them!! Be sure and check out Renee's bountiful bouquet of granny squares. Oh gosh, her choice of fabrics is killing me! Too stinking cute!
Have a great rest of your week.
xoxo




Oh it looks gorgeous. I love the colors. So much work and so beautiful. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteYour Spin Cycle quilt is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh you are so talented. Such beauty you create.
ReplyDeleteYour Spin Cycle quilt is gorgeous...I'm so glad you showed it again after it was quilted!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Such fresh and fun colors! And your handquilting gets me every time!!!! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteLOVE it and your hand quilting is gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteCall me fickle, but every darn quilt you make is my favorite! This is as adorable as all the rest:>)
ReplyDeleteI do like this quilt and your colorful selection of fabrics...thanks for the tutorial!!
ReplyDeleteThis quilt is beautiful Trish! Your hand quilting is amazing and inspirational! Wishing you a lovely rest of the week! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS QUILT!!! It is so fresh and pretty! A really pretty quilt!
ReplyDeleteOh my GOSH, that is so pretty! I am jonesing to make that quilt but promised myself that I'd finish a few quilt WIPs before I begin something new. Your hand quilting is lovely!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL indeed! x
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt! It's so beautiful and your hand quilting is the perfect addition to those sweet fabrics :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous quilt, Trish! I love the fabrics, the colours and the whole effect, just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
I'm not surprised it's your favourite: it's beautiful! x
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful. I see some of my favorite fabrics in there. This looks like it would fit right into my house. Beware! I could snatch it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous quilt! How did I miss this one??? I am ashamed to admit I haven't been around much lately. To occupied with my own life I guess. Popping over now seeing you have lots going on. Many new tutorials to offer = many new projects for me to put on my To do list... That list is starting to get really long now... My oh my. How will I ever manage to make all the things I want to make. But this Spin Cycle - i just have to give it a go. If so only for a pillow cover. Just lovely. I think it is the choice of your fabric that really makes my heart jump on this one. Wow!
ReplyDelete