June 25, 2012

cute and easy laundry bag by Lori Holt.

The queen of cuteness has done it again.  Lori Holt shared a darling way to dress up our delicate bags, in a tutorial last week.  She always adds the sweetest touches to everything she makes.
And because I wanted my delicate bags to look just as cute as hers, I immediately put mesh bags on my shopping list.  I found mine at Walmart for $.97 each.
Currently, it holds my hopscotch quilt top that is in need of hand quilting.  But really, you could place anything inside of them.  I already have Christmas ideas floating about in my mind.  

What would you put in your very own delicate bag? 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute are these?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably delicate stuff.....lol. I couldn't help myself. These are very cute, you could put together the cutest gift collections and match the trim to what is inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could match the binding color with the color of scraps you want to store inside the bag.

    What a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tricia...you're bags turned out so cute!...I'm glad that you found my tutorial useful!
    Hava a Quilty kind of Day,
    xx
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Miss Lori did it again. I loved this tutorial and can only imagine a row of these cute bags...Now how do I get the laundry to fold itself? Smiles..>Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicates! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One more thing to add to my "I want to make this" list. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Thanks for sharing! Hope your day is wonderful and sunny! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little bag, may have to hit Wally World this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. As for your previous post, sometimes I don't like to learn what God wants me to. I go kicking and screaming, sometimes yelling at him. One day years ago I went for a ride by myself in the car and yelled "Heavenly Father, I can't take anymore!!!" I think he laughed and said, "Oh really? we'll here is THIS" and Of course I could take more. He is not to be schooled by the likes of me for sure. I really love the mesh bags. I think they would make great gifts. Yours is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.