May 30, 2012

work in progress wednesday.

All the hopscotch blocks are finished, today I will trim any rough edges and sew the rows together.
Now to piece the backing.  I need 3 1/2 yards to do so and I will be pulling from the fabrics I have on hand.  
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 
Head on over to Freshly Pieced and see what others are working on.  There is always so much inspiration!!  xo
There is still time to enter my give a way.

8 comments:

  1. The picture of your cat on your banner reminds me of a very pesky cat at my home. No matter where I am he wants to be there. Quite often it's right in front of me on top of whatever I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swiss clock fabric. Very vintage. I've been meaning to get some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy Trish!! Love the blocks, and fabrics!! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that print! The green with the swirls and the clocks. Very cute. :)
    PS Your cat on your header is a long long twin to my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so amazed at how much you get done. I dream of being so accomplished someday....beautiful prints and pieces...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just lovely Trish, are they for a trade?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 31, 2012

    Hi, Im back after a good long time of grieving the loss of my granny. It seems you have been very busy !!Nice work.
    Izzy R http://patchysails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 31, 2012

    Love all your beautiful quilting! All your fabrics are so fresh and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.