I am so excited to be making my friend, Vanessa's Hopscotch quilt. Isn't it such a fun pattern? It is available in either pdf, which is delivered directly to your email - how cool is that, or paper which is shipped to your home.
block one.
block two.
block three.
block four.
block five.
My quilt will be four blocks by four blocks, so it will total sixteen. Eight will be the stars and eight will be the square blocks. The fabric I am using is a Hideaway (Moda) layer cake that I have been saving for a year! I love being able to use what I have on hand, don't you??
Vanessa used her gorgeous new line Simply Color which, like you, I can't wait to get my hands on!
Don't forget to enter my give a way.
It will be open until June 1st.








I love this pattern and your fabrics! Perfect!
ReplyDeleteCute!! Perfect mix of adorable pattern and sweet fabrics! I love your quilts!!!! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteI love this so much. It's simple and fresh! I may have stopped breathing when I saw it lol!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors...I adore your crisp lines...Smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteGreat pattern!! Love your blocks!! So pretty!! Have a lovely day! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI love the Hideaway line! I had a jellyroll of it that I only opened this spring to start piecing. I'm so excited to finish my quilt and to see yours. =)
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous! And so inspiring.. one day I'll progress from my little squares, be adventurous and courageous, and aspire to a quilt as beautiful as this :-) xx
ReplyDeleteI like your blocks & Vanessa's more scrappy blocks too :) Your clock fabric is so cool :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
Funny how you sit on fabric for a while, then it suddenly finds a purpose? I think that Hideaway was just waiting for the Hopscotch pattern. It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteLynne
I adore Vanessa. I hope she did really well at market. Your quilt is going to be smashing.
ReplyDeleteThat girl is talented...and so are you! I always love what you put together:)
ReplyDeleteGreat choices in fabrics and patterns, I do love the wonky stars~
ReplyDelete:-}pokey