I am super excited to share my very first bee block. I have never participated in a bee, before, and so glad that Amy invited me to tag along. Thanks Amy!
My first block is en route to Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life. She mailed out to each of us the cutest Happy Mochi Yum Yum and Moda Bella white fabrics, and gave us an idea of the sampler quilt that she would like to create and said it was great if we wanted to add a little touch of our own fabrics. So I chose some of my favorite Lakehouse gingham, that outlines the center block.
I had so much fun creating this block and can't wait to see how each quilt comes along!
You can visit our blog here. Is that not the cutest name?? And wait until you see the adorable design, created by Shari from Doohickey Design Studio. Pure talent! Just look at her fabric line coming out.
Seriously? Is that not the cutest clothe line fabric??
It is going on my wish list.




This block is so cute!!! I can see why you are having so much fun.
ReplyDeleteThat block is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeletei always love to visit her and see the
ReplyDeletepretty quilts you're making!
What a fantastic bee block, and I adore Happy Mochi Yum Yum!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute block! I love the addition of gingham to the happy mochi yum yum line!
ReplyDeleteCute block and that FABRIC!!! Complete L O V E!! The Bees Knees sounds like the Bees Knees (one of my favorite lines from "School of Rock") xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeletenice bee block! love the gingham with the Happy Mochi Yum Yum :)
ReplyDeleteTrish, your block is adorable!! I need to check out her site, and what an adorable line of fabric!! So sweet!! Thanks for sharing!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteHi, Trish! Cute block you`ve got there! Well done to you :o)
ReplyDeletelove
Natasha
Cute block! I can't wait to see the results:>)
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love your block Trish..both the colours and the fabric combinations,
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a happy week,
Susan x
So much pretty fabric in one post! Love that quilt block!
ReplyDeleteGreat block. I love it.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt block for your very first bee, Trish! And I loved seeing all those gorgeous fabrics too! My parcel from you has arrived safely and I love the little makes from your etsy shop, they are so pretty!! Thank you.:)
ReplyDeleteHelen x
I love the block...and it's my very first Bee too...I've wanted to do a Bee for so long...thankfully Amy did most of the work to get this one going!
ReplyDelete