I was able to put the finishing touches on a baby blanket for a sweet little miss, while at an orthodontist appointment, first thing this morning.
Now it just needs a quick wash and dry to bring out all that crinkly goodness and then to the post office for shipment.

Lucky little girl!!! Such sweet colors :) xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeletewhen I read your title I thought someone was getting stitches out at the doctor's office...not you putting them on a quilt. :) Can you tell me about the little clips on the binding of the quilt?...they look like hair clips from my girls but I've seen them on other quilter's quilts as they were working on binding too...do you buy them somewhere special...they look like they'd be pretty handy.
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE the binding Trish! What line is that from? Are you going to show us the whole quilt?
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful baby quilt!! Love the binding, and your hand stitching is perfect!! Have a lovely weekend!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteThat binding is stinking caaaaute!!!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
What gorgeous colors. Shes gonna love it!
ReplyDeleteI really love those colors in your quilt, I hope you show us the finished quilt, it looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little quilt. Looking forward to seeing the finish.
ReplyDelete