I am in the process of listing my beloved vintage/antique pieces into my little etsy shop. These items were either purchased at an antique shop, estate sale, and even a few trades.
The above serving bowl is amongst a favorite set of mine. As pictured, the brand is Noritake and the design is Nordich. I just adore the tiny flowers and sweet attention to detail.
dimensions are : 10.5" x 8" x 2.5"
In addition to the serving bowl, there will be a sugar bowl with lid, creamer, and four adorable little cups and saucers. I always dreamed of sharing a little cup of tea with my (one day) dear granddaughter. Imagine how special that would be with a little sweet treat on the side.
However, medical bills and the fear of my husband loosing his job has prompted me to take inventory of items that are so pretty to look upon, but not realistic when so many other needs are taking precedence.
Thank you so much for taking a look.
xoxo







Hi Trish! Praying that everything will work out OK for you. I know how scary it is with job losses but have absolutely no idea about a very ill husband. xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful serving bowl! Can't wait to see all the other items! :) xo Heather
ReplyDeleteTrish, you and your husband will be in my prayers! The Lord is good and faithful , and will always take care of you! :) xo Heather
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, What a beautiful serving bowl. I was going to have a look at your etsy shop but can't locate it on your side bar. Is it just me or is it missing? Hope your husbands health continues to improve. Patty
ReplyDeleteHugs to you Trish. I'm thinking about you and your family and hope your husband gets well soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteLaura
You know I'm praying for Woody's complete recovery. Sending love...
ReplyDeleteHi Trish hope everything works out well for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteLove and best wishes
Liv xx