March 19, 2012

cluck cluck.


busy little fingers make for a few more 
etsy shop listings.
our family adores having hens in our yard
and i thought it would be even more fun 
to sew them
as little lined tissue holders.

there are three available

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cute Trish! I hope you are having a good week. I prayed for you and Woody in church yesterday. And I will continue to do so until you tell me otherwise. Ok my southern friend? :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Perfect for easter basket fillers;>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is really cute Trish. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little tissue holder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.