February 22, 2012

one step forward. five steps back.

Please keep my husband's recovery in your prayers.  The process has required yet another very serious surgery.  The nightmare continues for him.  Your prayers are most dear to us and we have felt each and every single one you have lifted before our Heavenly Father.  
xoxo

33 comments:

  1. You will continue to be in my prayers and I am forwarding this post to family members right now. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are being said for a speedy recovery for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this news Trish, sending my prayers from across the sea that your husband will improve soon and regain his health.

    lily xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you and your family. I wish him a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still praying, Trish.
    Sending hugs too.
    Love Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and your husband ,Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for a successful surgery and good recovery! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A huge embrace to you and your family. Barbara from italy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trish my prayers are with you and your Husband. I understand what you are both going through, the stress and worry is all too familiar to me. Take Care of your self, your husband will need to draw on your strength. Blessings and a huge warm hug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I will continue to pray daily. That's a promise. Godspeed, Dear Ones.
    Love,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  11. PRAYING FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweety. Again we send our prayers to you, your husband and your family. You are all in our heart.
    Hugs from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying right now. Love to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're praying for your husband and all of the family,as well Trish.
    Hugs to you dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  15. May you and your husband both feel the love and healing power of God flowing through and surrounding you at this time.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  16. Definitely praying for you today.
    Big hugs to you and yours in this incredibly
    challenging time. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh no trish! i am so sorry! i have been thinking about you and your husband alot, hoping that things were better... so sorry to hear this. i will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hugs and prayers heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so sorry your family has to go through this. Hang in there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so sorry to hear this! All my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hugs xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Trish, You have been on my mind all weekend. I'm so sorry to hear about another surgery-esp a scary one. You are definitely in my prayers! Sending lots of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Trish holding your family up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. God keeps me thinking about you and I keep asking for his healing touch and strength for you both. Sending love....
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sorry to hear this news, Trish. Thinking of you and your poor husband and sending you both my warmest wishes.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Trish will be praying for you both, you are in my thoughts
    Lots of love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. We still praing, Trish.
    Natasha & Kids

    ReplyDelete
  28. May all your prayers be answered,you are all in mine. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment. I am adding you to my blog list now, your blog is so pretty, I love CK too. Your work is really inspiring. Big hugs from Ireland, Margie.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just found your site tonight. We will keep your husband in prayer. God knew you were going to go through this - and will be with you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Trish, I'm keeping both you and your husband in my prayers. Please remember to take care of yourself also. Wish I was closer to keep you company.

    ReplyDelete
  31. God will keep you both close! we are praying ~
    ;-}pokey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.