I caved. Yep. You read it right.
First thing this morning.
I pulled all my fat quarters that I have been hoarding for the past several months, and plan to get started on my very own Swoon quilt this week.
You see, Katy started a Swoon along. No lie! Check it out. It was love at first sight, this pattern.
Pam Kitty Ping Pong in yellow
my first block color choices
edit:
Lecien Flower Sugar Pink Paisley Rose BouquetPam Kitty Ping Pong in yellow
my first block color choices




i love the swoon quilts! looking forward to seeing your progress. love your fabric selections too!
ReplyDeleteSwoon!!!!!! Love your fabrics!! Happy swooning...I mean quilting :)
ReplyDeleteHi Trish! I just joined the swoon along too. Love that pattern. Just need the background fabric. This is a great project to start the New Year: )
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fabrics, Trish! I look forward to seeing your swoon along! What a perfect word to associate with fabric...swoon!!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteIt's a very pretty pattern. I cannot wait to see yours all done. I know it will turn out beautiful. Have fun quilting and have a wonderful new week my sweet friend.
Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana
Oh how I love your choices. So vintage looking and cheerful for sure.
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see what you do with all your beautiful fabric!
I love this quilt. Lori made it at our retreat last year. It is fantastic. And your fabrics make me swoon!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabrics Trish, can't wait to see what you do with them :D
ReplyDeleteKaren xxxx
ooohhh! those fabrics are gorgeous! can't wait to see your blocks!
ReplyDeleteYour Swoon is going to be so very pretty. Love your choice.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of making a swoon quilt for Maddie. Maybe I'll join you! :)
ReplyDeletei LOVE your fabric choices!
ReplyDeleteLovely fabrics you`ve got there, Trish :o) Cute swoon project.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Russia
Natasha
This is coing to be beautiful! Wowzers beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be gorgeous, with all those fabulous colors and patterns! Isn't it funny how we hoard our favorites? Good for you for using them!
ReplyDelete