I am so excited that Jodi over at Pleasant Home is hosting a month full of ideas, inspiration, and even prizes as she shows us some fabulous ways to use our beloved scraps. Be sure and drop in to check out the festivities!
Hi Trish, I finally have minute to omment. Happy New Year! I love all your January projects, especially that covered magnetic board. I had never thought of doing that...With my craft room in total disarray I haven't sewn in over a month. I will hop on over to Jodi's to take a look and dream. Patty
Just wanted to drop you a quick line that I got the earrings and they are beautiful! Thank you! I missed the mailman today, so I'm sending something your way on Monday. Have a nice weekend!
Hi Trish, I finally have minute to omment. Happy New Year! I love all your January projects, especially that covered magnetic board. I had never thought of doing that...With my craft room in total disarray I haven't sewn in over a month. I will hop on over to Jodi's to take a look and dream. Patty
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to drop you a quick line that I got the earrings and they are beautiful! Thank you! I missed the mailman today, so I'm sending something your way on Monday. Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteI always love her scrappy projects, no time to play along right no, but I'm collecting scraps fpr a colorful "some day" project!
ReplyDelete