January 12, 2012

with love from Russia.

I received the sweetest of packages recently, all the way from Russia!  Natalia sent hand crafted ornaments and the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten!!
 The cookies were such a treat for my family and I.
The darling ornaments will be cherished on our Christmas tree, each year.  Thank you so much Natalia!  You are so sweet to share such special treats with us!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Trish! You are so sweet and so beautiful pictures you made! I`m happy that the pack arrived & you like it :o)
    With lot of love from Russia
    Natasha & Fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those oprnaments are darling! My favorite is the penguin:>) What a lovely thing for Natalie to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! What a nice package of goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful treats, the cookies are so pretty and I love the little hand stitched ornaments! Natalia is such a lovely lady! Your photos of the gifts are beautiful too, Trish.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...what a sweet gift! What a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.