before.
As mentioned recently, I have been putting a fresh coat of paint on the trim around my sewing room. Brightening up the place. And now the paint will hit the furniture.
I am so excited! This is my first little project. A sweet little table that was handed down from a friend. I will show it to you when finished. Hopefully in the next day or two.
I played a little bit with those blocks I showed you yesterday. Thanks for the response given. The more I cut and squared, the more I realized, that if my blocks are not spot on, there is no way I would want to place them for sale. So, instead, they will become a quilt top. I know what you are thinking ... yes, I do have many projects going at once. I thrive that way.
What I have really been wanting to show you, is this adorable pouch. Isn't it the cutest? Last year, Kimberly and I made a little swap. My granny square scarf for her cute pouch and two little wallets (were the perfect size for gift cards at Christmas). I love my little pouch. It is the perfect size for crochet hooks, and even my grannies fit nicely in there, perfect when toting around. Thanks so much Kimberly!!
Lovely to pop in and see what you are up to, Trish! Love the little table, it will be very sweet when painted, and nice and fresh too. Love all your new quilt blocks too!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your crafty week!
Helen x
What a cute table, I love painted furniture. A swap sounds fun! I am willing to do a swap with someone!!
ReplyDeleteThat little table is so cute! I can't wait to see what becomes of it. So sorry I didn't get over soon enough to comment on the previous post's question, but sounds like you reached a conclusion.
ReplyDeleteI think I thrive on many projects at the same time too. :)
oh what a sweet little table!!!!! i can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteLove that little table, although if it lived at my house, you'd never see its cuteness for all the stuff that would be piled on top! (And since we had our second snow day in a row here, my lovely scarf is being put to goooood use!)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kimberly
Hello Trish!....Your little table is going to look so pretty with a fresh coat of paint....your quilt blocks are looking lovely too and Kimberly's little pouch is such a good idea...I love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely, crafty day,
Susan x
I was shure that I`m already leaft a comment on this post :o)
ReplyDeleteTrish, so beautiful quilt! I want to make one! Already desided to buy a sewing mashine, but don`t know what brand is the best? Could you tell me, please :o)
Want to see the table AFTER :o)
Hugs
Natasha
Adorable pouch and that table is going to be the bomb painted! Just thinking about all you do exhausts me! You amaze me.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see that table! and that really is a super cute pouch!
ReplyDeleteThat table is lovely, look forward to seeing what you do with it, am doing a fair bit or touch up at the mo also, goodness its never ending!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blocks, will be a beautiful quilt top.
I think I have around 7 or 8 things on the go, will def have to finish at least one this week :S
Lots of love Karen x