I finished my Shortcake quilt top today. Shame on me for letting these blocks sit for so long, unattached to one another. Life just happens sometimes and the sewing machine ends up idle.
Do you have days like that too?
The count down is on. Two more weeks until I fly out to Salt Lake City for The Sewing Summit. Vanessa from V and Co. will be teaching how to photograph our creations and I can hardly wait. Don't you just love a good photograph?




Your quilt is just beautiful. I love the fabrics you used. Yes that happens some times when life happens.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
How cute! I was just thinking today, "I haven't seen a post from Trish in a few days", glad everyting is ok, guess we all get busy but it's good to see your latest gorgeous quilt. Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you. You are big time. I love the colors use chose as always. Very happy!
ReplyDeleteTrish
ReplyDeleteAs much as you get accomplished I can't imagine your machine ever cools down!
You seem to have a passion for quilting and it's reflected in all of your works. This one, as well.
i love the top! it is very pretty! i really wish i was going to summitt! i am bummed but it just isn't in the cards this year... next year, that is another story though!
ReplyDeleteYes, I know exactly how you feel. I have not heard the whirrrrr of my machine in a couple of weeks. I have the night to myself tomorrow so I have a date with my machine. That quilt top is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt i love all of it, the colors, the pattern, the fabrics, its just so pretty :D
ReplyDeleteKaren x
How pretty is this!!!! WOW! I love it. You do such a good job Trish. Hope you have a lovely time on your trip. I was wondering when you were going. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs to you on this Friday!
Shann
"Ruby Shortcake" is adorable!! Love it!! Oh how I would love to join you at the Sewing Summit in Vanessa's class! Hope it's wonderful!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoops, sorry about that. I found you through your comment on my blog. I am so glad I linked over to your blog, I am your newest follower! I can't wait to go through your blog and see more of it, when I have time! I do crochet washcloths also, I just half double crochet in straight rows till it is the size I want. I add a simple shell border or edging. I love them. I do love to crochet but wish I was better at it! Thanks for visiting my blog, so nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Hi Trish! Your quilt is absolutely exquisite. Thanks for visiting me and I am really looking forward to reading your lovely blog. Have a wonderful autumn weekend.
ReplyDeleteI just love this quilt! The colors are wonderful. Lucky you going to the summit in Salt Lake city. Have a great time. Tell us all the news when you get back!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! The quilt top is beautiful. Love the colors. Have fun at the summit!
ReplyDeleteI love your quilt. I'd like to take a class on photographing quilts. I need some help in that area. Have fun!
ReplyDeletePreeeeeeety!!!! I love the colors, it's so soft and cozy looking.
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall.
this quilt is wonderful! love the fabrics and the pattern that you chose. Thanks for stopping by my blog...so fun to find another kindred spirit. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours in your quilt! Your blog is lovely! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog the other day...have fun while you are away. xoox
ReplyDeleteYour Shortcake quilt came out darling! Yes I do have those days and sometimes those days turn into a month... Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful, I love the colors. Square blocks are my favorite, and the colors you used are perfect. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt! Have fun at the Summit! The photography class sounds fun. Vanessa is so talented I'm sure you'll come back with lots of fabulous ideas!
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful....i love this line of fabric. i have a jelly roll of it that i am dying to use.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness i love your quilt!!! so lovely!
ReplyDeleteand you are too funny. i really hope i don't throw up in anyone's lap. :)