September 7, 2011

blocking.



I spent the morning blocking my newly crocheted granny square scarf.
Have you ever seen something and thought, "that is so me"?  That is how I feel about this scarf!  I absolutely love it!  And can not wait for cooler days to wear it! I am going to be taking photos and listing a "made to order" one for my Etsy shop.  It will take a week or so (maybe less, just depending on my other commitments) and will put that as a little note for the consumer.  
It is crocheted with 100% cotton yarn (made in the good ol' U.S.A.) It is so soft and warm!  


Do what you love.
Love what you do.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure you have someone take a photo of your cute self wearing your scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling scarf! It's getting to be that time of year :>(
    You should hit my pinterest link and check out the crochet board. Lots of gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. I love my scarfs, for sure. You are forever creating.
    I'm glad you are doing what you love to do and I truly hope you will be blessed in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.