I am in love with this baby quilt! With all my heart! When I asked myself, what I would create if only creating what I love ... this sweet little joy came about. However, as much as I adore it (one should not feel as fond as I do about a baby quilt), I only hope that someone will fall in love with it as much.
The autumn lap quilt is created with some of my very favorite fall fabrics that I have been saving for just the right occasion. I actually began this quilt a while back with the possibility of it becoming a table topper, but then in grew and I loved it much more as a lap quilt. It was so delightful to snuggle under while sewing the binding on.
Both quilts can be found in my Etsy shop.
linking to the lovely











Yep, you are right to be in love, the checks just work so well, don't they? Good job, sweet for a new baby ~
ReplyDelete:-}pokey
i love them both.
ReplyDeleteThe only downside to making beautiful things that you love, is sometimes you love them a little too much and it's hard to let them go.........just think of the pleasure they are sure to give when they go to their new home......very pretty baby quilt.
ReplyDeletelily
You are a machine. You are so productive. I love them both.
ReplyDeleteSuch darling fabrics! Adorable Trish:>)
ReplyDeleteTrish I love your quilts. The black and white check are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteYou really have been busy.
Hugs
donna
Love the gingham one very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove these.
ReplyDelete