July 17, 2011

delivered.


We met up with our friends last night for dinner


and I was able to give the birthday quilt to her


straight out of the drier!

linking to :
Quilt Story Fabric Tuesday

13 comments:

  1. So sweet! I bet she loved her gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! Gorgeous! I know that she LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 17, 2011

    Straight out of the drier and everything? Your friend must of loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a LUCKY friend! A quilt straight out of the dryer says I love you like nothing else :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift and one that will be cherished forever. I'm sure she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a special gift...beautiful work...
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better than gift wrapping:>) I bet she smiled all the way home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only imagine her reaction, what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky baby! Nothing more treasured than a gift made bY ones hands with love.
    This sounds crazy, but I still have the special blankets that were made for each of my 4 children, along with the outfit we brought them home from the hospital in, in my cedar chest!
    They were all made by my sisters or friends.That was 28-37 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Trish, i've just passed an award onto you, your blog is soo inspiring, i absolutely love it. Just pop over to pick it up :)
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun fabrics! Cute blog!

    Mrs. Hearts

    www.heartsforhomeschooling.blogspot.com

    www.busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.