My very favorite treat is the Sonic cherry limeade chiller. It is the perfect combination of sweet vanilla ice cream with the tartness of limes and cherries.
A little slice of heaven on a warm spring evening.
I wish we had a Sonic. They had the best shakes - haven't had one of those in 19 years... you think I'm kidding, but seriously, I counted it and that's about right. About 1991-ish... why did you have to remind me... awwww, I would love the Cherry Limeade Chiller - sounds awesome and bright! We don't have any fast-food places for that matter.
WOW! Does that look yummy!!! I love the diet cherry limeades. Maybe I should switch my addiction??? :)
ReplyDeleteOoh that sounds so good! Wonder if we have any Sonics around here?
ReplyDeleteI always drink cherry limeades from there, but did not know they had this... I will definitely be trying it!
ReplyDeleteHave to try that one, my favorite Sonic----Root Beer Floats.
ReplyDeleteYumo! I'm going to have to try this one. My fave is the strawberry limeade drink!! Their BLT is awesome too!
ReplyDeleteI just went to Sonic for my very first time. I LOVE the crushed ice. I had iced tea...but next time I will try one of their specialty drinks. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish we had a Sonic. They had the best shakes - haven't had one of those in 19 years... you think I'm kidding, but seriously, I counted it and that's about right. About 1991-ish... why did you have to remind me... awwww, I would love the Cherry Limeade Chiller - sounds awesome and bright! We don't have any fast-food places for that matter.
ReplyDelete