May 9, 2011

h is for

 hook

I took a little break from our May abc's in lieu of Mother's Day, so picking up where I left off with the letter "h" today.

I have been using up the scraps of yarn I have left over from the Christmas scarves.  It has given me a chance to practice my double crochet (a lot) and will produce a snuggly warm blanket in the process.

I typically crochet in the evenings or early hours of the morning, hence the photos looking a smidge dark.

9 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Trish. Hope you got the pattern and photos I emailed if not let me know. have a lovely evening
    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely. I like that there's so many different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors...looks like a pretty rainbow...Bet it's going to be nice and warm too. Happy corcheting. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so lovely. I really like it. I"m stuck on E. I think I might have to cheat again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful!!! Such happy colors! I wish I was there knitting while you crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your double crochet looks so nice and even and the colors look beautiful together! Since May has more days than the alphabet has letters I guess you can afford a few days off if you need them:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how those colors look so good together - whodathunk?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors. I can spy some purple.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.