January 14, 2011

one step at a time

" Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your mind in Christ Jesus. "  Phillipians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
There are days that I let the silliest things build a nest of anxiety in my heart.  The book of Phillipians has become my go to for the year 2011.  At least thus far.  And I thought I could share a favorite verse of mine with you.  I hope that it blesses you and encourages you to put your trust and faith in the Lord.  Nothing is too small or too big that it goes unnoticed by Him.  He loves us that much!
Have a great weekend!!
Sincerely, Trish

12 comments:

  1. I can be the same way and let the littlest of things bother me. Love all of your lovely squares! So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romans chapter 8 has helped me a lot with my worries and anxieties. I am a worrier, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is looking fabulous my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt the colours are so good together.
    Best wishes from Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful quilt! I love all your quotes too!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite verses, I have it on my blog... :o)
    Love the quilt blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phillipians has been always been one of my fav books in the bible. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have spent alot of times in the book of Philippians. It can restore peace in my life like no other. Beautiful quilt my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love these colors! Can't wait to see it finished:>)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Trish...I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Quilt looks so nice I want to wrap up in it with a good book and a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your quilt! and those verses are ones that i NEED to keep in the forefront of my mind. i'm a worrier!

    have fun hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.