It looks terrific so far. Can't wait to see it all together. This week should be a little calmer for me and I hope to be able to get back on mine. Patty
Gorgeous! This is going to be a beautiful quilt Trish, do you think you will have the top done by Christmas?
that is going to be one gorgeous christmas quilt.
Trish, I hope to make myself a Christmas quilt one of these days! Can't wait to see yours! :)
Hi friend! It's coming along great. I too am stitching one block at a time. Hope to have something to share later in the week!
Beautiful! You are making great progress!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a little note. Your kind words make my day!If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address.
It looks terrific so far. Can't wait to see it all together. This week should be a little calmer for me and I hope to be able to get back on mine. Patty
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! This is going to be a beautiful quilt Trish, do you think you will have the top done by Christmas?
ReplyDeletethat is going to be one gorgeous christmas quilt.
ReplyDeleteTrish, I hope to make myself a Christmas quilt one of these days! Can't wait to see yours! :)
ReplyDeleteHi friend! It's coming along great. I too am stitching one block at a time. Hope to have something to share later in the week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! You are making great progress!
ReplyDelete