October 8, 2010

a bartering story - with Lori

 welcome to another episode of ...
a bartering story
(narrated in a vintage radio show voice)
Delighted is an understatement as to how I felt when opening this beautiful box of fabrics.  Lori {Bee In My Bonnet} absolutely blessed me with the sweetest of prints and did you happen to notice the gingham?  Oh my ... my heart sang when I saw those.  You all know how much I love gingham!  My little collection is beginning to grow and I can hardly wait to piece it all together!!
As you can see, the traded items were 2 zipper pulls and a lanyard created exclusively for Lori!!  She creates the most darling appliqued quilts I have set my eyes on.  Talk about swooning ... I could just admire her work all day long!

It was such a pleasure trading with you Lori.  
Thank you for the opportunity!!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable fabrics! You are getting such a darling assortment through barter, I can hardly wait to see what you make with all these sweet prints:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and happy fabrics. I know you will make a fun and happy quilt! Blessings today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors in the lanyard! Looks like you both got a great deal! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. what a great swap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bartering! The gingham is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori does do the most amazing quilts doesn't she! I am in love with her paper doll quilt and would love to make one for my daughter. Looks like you made one fabulous trade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.