July 1, 2010

just let me get it out of my system





















a rainy day at the theater is how we spent our day

6 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,

    I haven't read any of the Twilight series - it's on my list for a day I can actually read more than one sentence of anything at a time!

    I did a little post on your beautiful jewelry today - pop over if you want!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is my computer wallpaper. lol I can't wait to see the movie, we have to wait until next week.
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the books and loved them but I havent been so enthralled with the movies. The actors don't appeal to me and, dog gone, am I the only one who thinks the two main guys are homely as mud fences?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny. :o)
    Actually, I just like the story line. Not interested in the guys. :o)
    It creeps me out to hear of women swooning over these boys who are young enough to be their sons.
    Actually, Edward and my daughter Valerie were born the same year (in real life) and so I see that age group as kids to me.
    Plus I don't get into the whole lust thing, you know. :o)
    Keep it pure and only have longing eyes for my sweet husband.

    :o) Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No Trish! You too? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! I will be showing your post to my daughter today. She is collecting all the Barbie Dolls (she's a teenager!) We're seeing the movie today. Both of us read the books in a week. We're die-hard fans. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.