July 2, 2010

thrifted store therapy - completed projects




frame number one chalkboard opening measures 12 x 16

frame number two chalkboard measures 2 feet by 3 feet

we had to hang this real big one next to our pantry because the fridge opens up into the middle of this little wall area - wish I could center it (it's that "type A personality" in my head)

here is the before shot

7 comments:

  1. Oh Trish! I love your chalk boards. I must tell you that when I clicked on the picture and the song "Oh How He Loves Me" came into view I almost started crying. This song is new to me and it has been a great source of comfort to me in the past few weeks. I find myself singing it, and not even realizing that I am. Perhaps today we are singing it together? Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chalkboards look great and I completely understand wanting to center it, I am all about symmetry:>) I see the top one has a to do list of making a quilt for Aunt Kathy, well, ok, if you want to call me aunt you can, you did mean me right? right? lol. We have been singing that song in church too, isn't that funny? Here we are miles apart and learning the same songs? Happy 4th Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gret chalkboards!

    The flag & flower plates in my china cabinet are from ModaHome. They're melamine and don't have a name on the back, but if you go to the Moda site and click on kitchen you'll get more info.

    Happy 4th!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look so great!!! LOve love love the frames! great job Trish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both FABULOUS Trish, I love them! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, you'll really enjoy that! I'm going to have to get some of those chalk markers, they seem fun to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.