
Gosh ... the responses I received about my photo question overwhelmed me!
You all are the best!
Thank you to each one of you for your suggestions. I am seriously working every angle to solve my problem! In the mean time, I have a stinker of an ear infection and just waiting for my turn at the doctor's office today. The first opening is in the afternoon ... after 2 days of this ... I will take anything!Also, I am finishing up my Christmas table runner (the binding part) and will be (Lord willing) posting those pictures tomorrow for Kathy's Handmade Holidays. Oh ... and by the way ... it * snowed *! (I have a feeling that has something to do with my ear infection!)
Like big time snowing! Those are also pictures I plan to post, with the help of your comments and suggestions! Hopefully on Wednesday. I have always wanted to participate in "Outdoor Wednesday" and it looks like I will finally be able to! Still tweaking my blog and when it is all said and done (my goal is before 1.1.2010) I will host a give away. So please check back!
It will be a fun celebration!
Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis have seen the many changes it has taken and are probably a little bit dizzy from them!
I will finally fix it and forget it! :o)
Have a great day!
I can't wait to see your table runner Tricia! That is on my list for the next project I want to do. I have seen so many pretty ones that people have made. I hope you get rid of that ear infection quickly, the one thing about winter I really hate is how many illnesses seem to hit us when it's cold!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping you're feeling better real soon! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Stacey
Can't wait for your giveaway! Sounds like you got some good tips. I'm clueless...sorry!
ReplyDeleteSure hope you get to feeling better soon! Can't wait to see your table runner. Have a great evening.
ReplyDeleteGinger :)