October 27, 2009

catching up.


This here handsome man turned 14.
Who with three of his closest friends, insisted on "camping out" last Friday night, in a tent, on our property, in 40 degree weather!  Good Times!

I am still hand quilting away.

4 comments:

  1. brrrrr! boys are funny huh? I wouldn't know of course cuz I have 3 girls...but my friends tell me all about their boys!

    The quilt looks beautiful & your cat cracks me up! When mine is indoors he insists on sitting on or next to the computer keyboard......no matter how many times I toss him down~ he comes right back ;-}

    Just found you & glad I did~ anxious to browse around!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the days when my daugther would have campouts with her friends when she was in high school. I sure miss those days. Wanted to let you know that Lowes carries a paint for countertops. I'm not sure what the prep is for doing this but if you're really wanting to change out the color, it may be worth checking into. Your quilts are beautiful.

    Gail

    P.S. Oh by the way, I'm still trying to learn all that my Cricut can and will do that I would hate to say yes right now on selling a stencil. Maybe when I get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camping out is great fun!
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your son! I hope he and his friends had fun camping out! :)

    I love the quilt you are working on, too. Are you doing it completely by hand? I think quilts are so pretty, but seem to lack the patience to make them! :)

    I hope you are doing well! Have a good night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.