October 28, 2009

going to town

I was invited into a local business
to show my jewelry
for a little pre-Christmas shopping.

Where my thrifted white ironstone plate ended up!
Full of yummy chocolate birthday cake!

9 comments:

  1. Have fun showing your jewelry! I am sure it will be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I know everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good time today. I love jewelry, so I'm sure others will to.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I know that pin! What a cute way to use it.

    Kimba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thrifted ironstone, and chocolate cake - The perfect combination! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your showing goes well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you sell lots of your beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tricia Anne,

    I am so excited for you that you get to show your jewelry! That is wonderful news! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.