August 17, 2009

better late than never

my newly painted magnetic board
linking to:
Between Naps On The Porch
Met Monday

and
Twice Remembered
Make Your Monday

12 comments:

  1. I love it! And its such a great idea too!

    Rainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your magnet board! I recently had dear hubby put something similar together for me - mine is a chalkboard with two sections... :o) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE it-If I use CAPS-you know I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia, how cute! I love the toile and the black together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea, I love the fabric ! You go girl!!!
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out so nice - the red toile is so pretty! Can you tell me what you used to make it magnetic? did you paint the back with magnetic paint or use some thin metal backing? I'm interested in possibly doing something similar...Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful! I really need to do one of those myself :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks good. Is that an old window?

    This is my first time to your blog. I hope you will come for a visit.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that!!! It is perfectly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks really pretty. Looks like a window.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It beautiful! You did a good job on that! I love red toile and the black frame sets it off beautifully!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.