August 21, 2009

a spoon rest in the bathroom?

I found this darling spoon rest at Pier One several months back and actually used it for the purpose it was created. But I just thought it was too cute to keep getting guk on it. So now I have it hanging in the kids bathroom above a little reminder of where our hearts need to be.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks great. Love the blue frame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the "abide" sign! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks nice there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I can see why you would not want to gunk it up in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.