
I will be adding length to this table cloth by sewing a white skirt around the base. I purchased this table cloth on clearance and JC Penny's and knew it would be too short for my table. The cloth is 70" and I need it to be 90". That is ok! I have a sewing machine! :o)
Can't wait to see what you match it up with. Sew cute.
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing what you can do with a sewing machine. I could sew my heart out, everyday.
Cynthia
I bet it will look precious when you are through.
ReplyDeletePS: Hope Bear is mending well! I had that happen to a cat of mine years ago and she ended up being just fine after several hundred dollars at the emergency vet.
Can't wait to see how it looks after you get your hands on it!!! Love the checked pattern! Very summery!
ReplyDeleteYou will do an amazing job, whatever you do-
ReplyDeleteHow is Bear?? Better I hope!
Definitely do an after shot. :o)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could sew.