In just two more days, six of us ladies from church will be attending The Living Proof Ministries Conference in New Orleans!! I am looking so forward to this event - I can hardly stand it!Beth Moore has ministered to me personally through her Bible studies/video series which several of us ladies in church have done as a group. When I heard she was coming to an area not too far from us, I just had to see if any others were as interested as I was in seeing her face to face! I am so excited that we have a group going and I just know that we will walk away stronger in our walk and closer as friends through this experience!

I am currently working on the Esther Bible Study. Next to Stepping Up - Esther is the strongest study (by Beth Moore) that I have done. There are so many riches hidden through out for me specifically - seriously, it is life altering!
Sounds like an amazing opportunity! Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDelete!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo excited for you!!
I loved Stepping Up, and just started Esther-and I tell you, I can't put my Bible down! I am chomping at the bit to do more than one day each day of the study!!!
Every morning I am racing to get in to it-
I am also discussing Esther on my Blog on Thursdays...I just got to get it out of me and share!!!
Wish I was going too...
HOW EXCITING! You will LOVE it! Is it a weekend program or just one night? Either way...you won't get enough. She is just as precious, or even more so, if possible, in person. She's got SO much energy and her love of God is so contagious. You will be walking on air when you leave! No doubt she will brag about her new grandbaby (who's sort of named after her).....I was in her study the night the baby was born...YES, she came and gave bible study! And we got to see one day old pictures up on the big screen.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your trip on your blog when you get back.
Safe travels!!
Sounds like a wonderful trip!! Enjoy your time away and post pictures and a recap so we can all live through you!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that will be amazing. I actually have never done a Beth Moore series but really want to. Hope you have a great time!
ReplyDelete