
I am a daughter of The King.
I am not confrontational. However my daughter says that I am not afraid to fight if I need to (I hope that is a good thing!).
I know how to french braid my own hair.
I think I want a part time job.
I don't think I realized how much I would miss Dad after his death last year.
It is overwhelming at times.
I want to experience a day spa.
I have an obsession with analyzing people.
I love to watch them and learn what makes them tick.
I like getting older.
I dislike seeing a man without a shirt. No joke - the thought sends shivers up my neck.
I hate when those large worms ate my tomato plants last year.
They will be chicken food if they come back again this year!
(I am putting seven dust on my plants just as soon as they are in the dirt.)
I dream every single night.
I fear that harm will come to our children.
I am annoyed when I forget clothes in the washer over night.
I crave my husband's fried chicken pieces. They taste so good!
I usually read my Bible in bed at night before I go to sleep.
I search for the best prices on everything.
I hide love notes for my family to find.
I wonder why things happen. I know the Lord has a purpose and is viewing a much larger picture. I just can't help but be very curious about why things happen.
I regret not letting my love for the color red to come out sooner.
I love taking care of my family.
I can be perfectly content spending time alone.
I can't live without coffee.
I try to always speak with a gentle voice and spirit.
I enjoy working in our yard.
I don't care that my hair is turning gray. My son reminds me that it shows all my wisdom - bless his heart!
I always open windows in our home when the weather permits.
I never want to live in Alaska. EVER!
I'd rather be outdoors than indoors.
I rely on myself probably more than I should.
I believe in salvation - only through Christ.
I dance in the privacy of my own home - a lot!
I sing all of the time.
I argue only when it is my very last option.
I write lists - lots and lots of lists.
I win at Speed only when I play against Woody.
I lose at Chess when I play against Nathan. He is just too stinkin' smart for me!
I wish I had the talent/ability to communicate my thoughts better.
I listen to the rain, the birds singing, my children laughing.
I don't understand why Bear runs off like he does.
I'm scared of masks, snakes, alligators.
I forget things that are not written down.
I am happy when our family is spending time enjoying one another's company.
Now the question is ...
Who are you??
I LOVED - learning more about you! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery nice list. I can totally agree with missing your dad. I lost mine last year as well and I still cannot believe he is gone!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to reflect on who you are as a person! I love your list. Thanks for letting me get to know you better. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a good one! I loved learning all about you...
ReplyDeleteWe have a lot in common! Loved learning more about who you are and what makes you tick...
ReplyDeleteI wish I could French braid my hair! My arms always get too tired when I try!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to learn more about you!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this!
Transparency is wonderful